NHS Wiltshire Medicines Management Team
The Medicines Management Team at NHS Wiltshire CCG provides support to all prescribers in Primary Care.
In order to do this we carry out the following functions:
- Represent CCG at all three local formulary meetings (BCAP, 3Ts and ICID)
- Liaise with secondary and tertiary care on commissioning contracts involving medicines
- Issue ‘Script’ newsletter (monthly)
- Provide telephone and email advice for GPs, Practice staff and Non-medical prescribers in Primary Care during office hours
- Ensure medicines governance compliance
- Provide support to the LCFS and NHS England Area Team with issues related to prescribing and fraud
- Monitor all prescribing in primary care
- Support to the CCG on issues relating to prescribing
- Visit each practice annually
For medication ordering via POD, please call 0300 123 6242 (Please note: Do not use the e-mail address above for any medication requests as they will not be processed)
For queries or complaints, please contact PALS via email at WCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0300 123 2103
All information provided on this site is intended for Healthcare Professional use only and not to be published or shared without prior permission from NHS Wiltshire CCG Medicines Management Team.